Friday, September 9, 2011

Battlefield 3 Alpha Testers Get Priority Access, but MOH Owners Still Get In First



Shortly after the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trail had ended, participants were notified by email (see below) that they would receive priority beta access to the game. EA then announced that Medal of Honor owners would only be getting 48 hour early access to the beta before it opens up to the rest of the world.
I spoke with VO Producer, Tomas Danko via Twitter about the beta itself. Rumors have been floating around that the Battlefield 3 Beta will begin September 27th for Medal of Honor owners, and September 29th for everyone else. Of course, Danko replied with “I do not know the official dates” but when I asked him about the priority access for the Alpha testers, he said “MoH folks should get in earlier than alpha testers“.

Being that 48 hours is very little time for “early” access, I’m assuming Alpha testers will only be granted 24 hour early access. Of course nothing has been official confirmed, but I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we’re all anxiously awaiting the announcement for the beta dates. Stay tuned to RipTen for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment